1999 - February 1
Continued International Correspondence Campaign
- ACLU and ACLJ Letter and Response
- Vice President Gore, Letter and Response
- Senator Wayne Allard Response
- Denver Post Letter and information on prosecutorial excess.
- US State Department Office of Children’s Issues, Steven Sena Letter
- Department of Health and Human Services, Director, John Kelley, Letter and Response
- Colorado Governor Bill Owens Letter with copy to Ken Salazar and Response
Section 16 provides documentation / correspondence to and from various US legal agencies and entities from whom Harmon and Carolyn requested assistance. The letters include the US Senate and the office of Vice President Al Gore.
Index of PDF Documents in Case History Section 16
Pg 1 – 27 Correspondence to and from various government agencies.
Harmon’s case even judges did their fair share of violating
constitutional rights with clear evidence in all his documentation of
the political influence of DA’s John Suthers and Jeanne Smith and the
“good old boys” network, so what hope have innocent citizens got of
protecting themselves and getting the truth heard when the very courts
and DA’s who should be serving justice are corrupt?
- WHAT ABOUT THE SAFETY AND WELL BEING OF THE CHILDREN? WAS ANYONE LISTENING!!?? IS ANYONE LISTENING NOW?